Company Lihehaul Driver
Class A Linehaul Driver
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Under general direction from the Dispatchers, this role is responsible for driving all classes of regulated and non-regulated trucks. Regularly drives a motor truck with two or more axles; truck tractors, trailers and semi-trailers used in combination, to transport materials to and from specified destinations, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - (Other duties may be assigned as needed.)
- Drive truck to destination.
- Maintain logs, according to Company, State and Federal rules and regulations.
- Inspects equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, breaks, gas, oil, and water.
- Accountable for adhering to Company, State and Federal safety regulations and policies.
- Accountable for meeting Company customer service, scheduling and cost control standards.
Drivers are the face of our organization!