Transportation CSR - Dispatcher
The Complete Logistics Company (CLC) is an asset based, third party logistics provider specializing in all phases of transportation and supply chain management services, we have an immediate opening for a full time dependable and experienced Transportation Customer Service Representative.
This role is responsible for customer service and transportation functions of fleet operations to ensure the efficient and effective movement of our customers’ products. As Transportation CSR’s, the primary focus will be on providing administration support to the operations team by improving processes and procedures throughout the transportation operation. Must have a positive outlook and have the ability to multi-task. Communicates work assignments to drivers and is responsible to monitor and verify the successful completion of the assignments. Must document drivers’ work assignments on computer and other reports for proper billing, payroll systems and procedures. Monitor drivers on a day-to-day basis and respond to customer requests while following CLC, state and Federal requirements by performing the below essential duties.
This position must be flexible to cover operations, as needed. Ensures employee and customer satisfaction and reinforces that drivers are the Company’s most valuable asset is critical and a primary responsibility of this position.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate computer system(s) including, but
not limited to, Fleet Tracker, Work Flow, TMW, and QUALCOMM Satellite Technologies.
- Assign drivers to open loads.
- Track driver hours of service to ensure the safe and timely delivery of customer freight while
working within the guidelines establish by the DOT and FMCSA.
- Monitor drivers’ performance, record and report any non-compliance, late deliveries, etc.
- Maintain and cleanup TMW systems with up to date information.
- Fix common daily issues/errors/problems in the system
- Follow all CLC policies and procedures.
- Work with Operations and Safety to assist in communicating needs, safety information,
participate in accident investigations, improvement of log compliance, hard-breaking events
* 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision
* $20k paid Life Insurance
* 401K Plan with a company match
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacations